This post may contain affiliate links. Please see my Disclosure statement for more details.
Here is what I have to do today:
- Make candy favors and wrap them up cute
- Make Italian Turkey Soup (2 batches)
- Make Tomato Soup (3 batches)
- Cut up fruit that won’t go bad before tomorrow morning
- Make Antipasto Salsa (mmm….)
- Toast Pecans
- Make Marinated Cheese
- Go pick up cake
- Find a clothesline
- Wrap gifts
- Figure out how all of this is going to go in car! And how early I will have to get to church to shove it inside. Hmm, since car=refrigerator right now, maybe I’ll just leave it all in the car.
- Decide on punch recipe and buy stuff for it
- Make Mr. V dinner
- Make Mexican Corn Dip for tonight–Bunco Night
- Go to Bunco and have fun and not worry about tomorrow! Because I am a compulsive worrier. And an oldest child.
And yeah, I was totally going to do some of this last night…but I didn’t. I watch Miss America reality show instead. It was a long day.