This post may contain affiliate links. Please see my Disclosure statement for more details.
Amanda tagged me to do this little blog. Apparently somewhere along the lines someone used the word “carded” instead of “tagged.” Strange. Also someone also changed this to not just be a wishlist of material things but added a wishlist of spiritual things as well. Here are the rules:
1. Write two wish lists of five items each–one material wish list, and one spiritual.
2. Tag 5 people to complete this as well, and comment in their blogs to let them know.
“Stuff” wish list:
1. To lose a lot of weight and then go on What Not to Wear and buy expensive clothes. Is that more than one thing?
2. To replace our 1994 Eagle Vision. It’s a great car, really…Adam just likes to joke that it was never meant to go past 100,000 miles. Really. The poor thing is falling apart. And, in my insane un-coolness, what I really want to replace it is a Honda CRV.
3. Someone to clean my house for me. And not the kind where I have to pick up before they come!
4. A food processor so I can make all the fancy things I want to make!
5. To travel. I’d really like to go to Colorado and see my cousin and her one-year-old daughter whom I’ve never met, and to San Diego to see a good friend from college I haven’t seen since our wedding (whiiiiiine!). [Hehe…the first time I typed “San Diego” I wrote “Sand Diego”…kind of appropriate, right?]
Spiritual wish list:
1. To spend less time doing “stuff” and more time studying the Word and being with the Lord.
2. To discipline myself to read Scripture, pray, and read books that will help illuminate Scripture.
3. To be more willing and able to share my faith with nonbelievers.
4. To do everything without complaining or arguing (Philippians 2:14).
5. To work at everything will all my heart, as working for the Lord and not for men (Colossians 3:23). Especially in my job!
Do I know five people who have blogs to tag? (That is, people who actually know me/at least know I read their blog…) It appears I do. Sorry, you’ve been tagged. Off to let y’all know!
I apologize if this is all in italic…for some reason Blogger seems to hate me today and I can’t get it to change.