This post may contain affiliate links. Please see my Disclosure statement for more details.
I really feel like I have nothing interesting to say. I’m sorry! Maybe I could come up with a short list…
1. Pregnancy aches and pains have taken over my body. Yesterday I was quite certain my hip was going to fall right off. I am just praying these next few weeks will pass somewhat quickly! And that I’ll be able to enjoy the last weeks of our family of 2!!
2. My friend Carolyn brought in her favorite cake from her childhood this morning, nutmeg cake. I’d never had anything like it! Very yummy. Funny thing is I’d been thinking about one of my favorite cakes my mom made, chocolate cherry cake. Recipe, mom? I might need some!
3. And while we’re talking about food, because really, who wants to talk about anything else, I had Papa’s White Pizza from Papa John’s for dinner last night, because a) nothing in the house looked good and b) I could barely walk, nevertheless leave the house to scavenge. It was SO good. I really don’t care for tomato sauce on pizza that much. Usually I just like a tiny little bit.
4. Anyone need a freelance editor or proofreader? Just found out yesterday how much it will cost to add the little one to my insurance. Freaked out. Insurance + daycare + diapers = ummm, where is this money going to come from???
5. Even barely able to move last night, I had a hard time making myself just lay on the couch. I would be the worst bedrest patient ever. I am SO antsy. Also wonder sometimes what I would like if I were single. I guess I would be used to living alone so it wouldn’t feel weird to be alone in the house.
6. We have childbirth class all weekend. I have to sit in a chair for five hours on Saturday and five hours on Sunday. This frightens me. See above: pains, antsyness.
Have a good weekend, y’all. What are YOU doing this weekend?