This post may contain affiliate links. Please see my Disclosure statement for more details.
I’m almost ashamed to confess to y’all how spoiled I am. Out of my “Top Ten Birthday Gifts I Probably Won’t Be Getting,” I’ve received quite a few! I got at least 7 1/2 hours of sleep the last two nights, as my mom and sister took over baby duty until it was time to feed her. My DH got a job. He also got me a Sirius radio–which I really did not expect. Broadway, here I come!! And my in-laws gave me a soundtrack, a Springform pan, and Babette’s Feast.
I AM SO SPOILED.
So, for Top Ten Tuesday, here are ten things for which I am so grateful, spanning all 27 years of my life.
1. Having Christian parents who have raised me as a believer. They have also exhibited a wonderful Christ-honoring marriage and showed me a great example of how to parent.
2. An amazing, godly husband who honors me, adores me, and whom I love ridiculously.
3. The gift of my baby daughter, who has filled my lifelong dream of being a mom and is the sweetest little chunk you’ve ever seen.
5. That God is active and dwelling in me, and He speaks–still! [More on this later this week.]
6. God-given talents that will allow me to work at home while I stay with Libbie (and write this blog, which somehow people find read-worthy!).
8. For church communities that have helped raise me and now will help me raise my own children. We’ve been extremely blessed to have spent the last five years in an amazing, faith-filled congregation.
9. For Netflix. OK, you know I had to have one goofy thing. But how cool is it to be able to watch any movie I want for $14.95 a month! (My current obsession is watching the entire Gilmore Girls series, which I never saw when it was on TV. I’m nearing the end of Season 3!)
10. For a hope and a future.