This post may contain affiliate links. Please see my Disclosure statement for more details.
Since it seems people like a list of good reads, once again, here are my Top Ten Posts I’ve Liked Recently, for your reading pleasure!
10. “Best Audio Books for Kids” by OhAmanda. It was her top ten post today. Is that cheating? I left a small essay in the comments!!
9. “Will You Hit Your Saturation Point Before Your Tipping Point?” by Velveteen Mind
8. “When I Am Old” by The MawMaw
7. “Adjusting to Life with Three Littles” by Mom of Littles (aka MoneySaving Mom)
6. “ESPN, Where Do You Get These People?” by Deep South Moms
5. “Not Budgeting Enough Can Be Costly” by A Simple Walk
4. “Sweetness” by Love Well
3. “Brave” by Ministry So Fabulous
2. “I Cried” from The Life, Faith, and Creativity of Jessica Turner
1. “Throwing Down on the Recession” by Deep South Moms
And while we’re talking links, here are the recipes I’ve starred on my Google Reader lately. Anyone want to make one of these for me? Sticking with the theme, these are the last 10 I’ve added.
Chocolate Chip Coffee Cake from Chocolatechic
Lemon Cake from Chocolatechic (really, she needs to stop taking such yummy-looking pictures)
Sesame-Garlic Chicken Noodle Stir-Fry from Cooking During Stolen Moments
Lemon-Garlic Chicken Noodle Soup from Naturally Knocked Up
Blackberry Jam Oatmeal Cookie Sandwiches from Cooking During Stolen Moments
Banana Cream Pie from Chocolatechic
Ridiculously Good Chocolate Cake from Cooking During Stolen Moments
Italian Meatball Hoagies from $5 Dinners
Meatball Soup from A Year of Crockpotting
Crockpot Chicken Fajitas from $5 Dinners