This post may contain affiliate links. Please see my Disclosure statement for more details.
1. Mushrooms Stuffed with Brie from The Pioneer Woman Cooks. This looks like a delicious addition to our appetizer table at the family “Thanksmas” later this month! I love stuffed mushrooms. And brie. Mouth watering…
2. The house I grew up in was also in the middle of the woods, so I loved this post at OhAmanda. I have a very strong sense of smell and many scents make me sentimental (scent-imental?). Mowed grass, vanilla candles, muffins baking, Oscar de la Renta perfume. How about you?
6. You should check out the lovely new design at Heavenly Homemakers. Laura there is such a sweet, funny , convicting woman. I love getting a new post from her in my reader!
9. Shannon’s post on carving a pumpkin–especially the picture–struck my funny bone.
10. One of my coworkers sent me this post from Jason Boyett yesterday about words that aren’t allowed in a certain Christian publisher’s works. Just try to not laugh so hard you pee your pants.
For more Top Ten Tuesday, visit OhAmanda.com.