This post may contain affiliate links. Please see my Disclosure statement for more details.
I love stocking stuffers. On Christmas morning, after we woke our parents up at precisely 7 A.M. sharp, we were allowed to open the presents in our stockings before having our Christmas breakfast feast. Our stockings ALWAYS included a LifeSavers storybook (do you love or hate Butter Rums? I lo-o-o-ve them).
My cousin Laura asked about stocking stuffers from Etsy the other day on Twitter, and it got me thinking that it would be fun to share some stocking stuffer ideas, in case you’re running low on inspiration!
1. An orange. Healthful and fits perfectly in the awkward toe!
2. A book. Here are some ideas I shared earlier. A little paperbook fits just right.
3. I totally love this “Drink Me” bottle opener. I don’t have a lot of use for a bottle opener, honestly, but surely you know someone who partakes of such bottled beverages. 😉
4. I think these crocheted pear coasters are fun, whimsical, and useful.
5. Jewelry is always good for a stocking, as it’s usually small. This pink and black Scrabble tile pendant is fun and inexpensive ($6.99).
6. If you have a baby’s stocking to fill, I love the little “thumbie” lovey blankets from Pottery Barn Kids. They look so soft, and I know Libbie would love one.
7. An ornament is always fun and useful. How adorable is this owl?
8. How about creating some nostalgia and giving a package of astronaut ice cream? We used to get this every time we went to the Air and Space Museum in DC.
9. For your favorite caffeine addict friend, how about some caffeinated soap? I’ve always been tempted to get this for my mom.
// This post in completely unsponsored, unaffiliate-linked. Just some fun ideas! I will, however, be linking it to Top Ten Tuesday at OhAmanda.com.
Share a fun stuffing stocker idea in the comment section!