This post may contain affiliate links. Please see my Disclosure statement for more details.
Ran across this blog through the Ultimate Blog Party and thought it would be fun to do a little “about you” thing since it’s been awhile! So here, for your pleasure or for you to ignore, are 8 random questions and the answers.
1. What color do you wear the most? Hmm. Probably black or blue. I think I wear a lot of different colors–mostly bolder colors, I’m not much of a pastel person.
2. Would you rather have $10,000 dollars or a dream vacation? Usually I would say a dream vacation but with our whole lovely house situation, I would probably take $10,000 right now. Anyone offering it up?
3. Do you have a weird, quirky or unusual habit? I really want to put a comma in that sentence, is that unusual? I am sort of a grammar freak.
4. I really need to start……….? … keeping on some sort of cleaning schedule.
5. What was the first blog you ever read? I think it was probably Jen’s at Photo Grove, although I didn’t read it regularly at first. I think I had read hers and my friend Sam‘s before I started mine.
6. Do you collect anything? Pigs, antique books, table linens, more books, cookbooks, and ideas for writing. And perhaps clothes for my daughter (mostly acquired through hand-me-downs, consignment sales, and Goodwill.)
7. How old were you when you had your first kiss? 17. I guess I could be embarrassed about that, but I’m not, really. I wish it had been with my husband. I’ve only kissed one other boy besides him.
8. Do you text/twitter while driving? No–it’s illegal in Tennessee first of all, plus I don’t really text much in the first place. And I can’t Twitter from my phone.