This post may contain affiliate links. Please see my Disclosure statement for more details.
Ten things that have caused Libbie to have a tantrum in the last 4 hours…
1. Shutting the refrigerator.
2. Not wanting to eat breakfast.
3. Me handing her a sippy cup of milk.
4. Not letting her play with the computer mouse.
5. Changing her diaper.
6. Not going outside the millisecond I mentioned it.
7. Not letting her have a piece of bread at the neighbor’s house since she would not eat breakfast.
8. Daddy trying to kiss her good-bye.
9. Falling on her bottom in the dirt.
10. Not letting her have her pacifier outside of the crib.
All that said … there have been moments that have made me joyful with her this morning as well: her giddy clapping and grinning as we swang and sang at our neighbor’s house; her love for the neighbor’s cat Bo; her sweet hugs as she went down for her nap. It’s all worth it.
Added to Top Ten Tuesday, hosted this week at It’s Come 2 This.