This post may contain affiliate links. Please see my Disclosure statement for more details.
1. Eat. Please eat! Yes, I know you have a toddler running around like a crazy person. But forgetting to eat breakfast is not doing anything good for you or your baby. Eating something other than EasyMac is also preferable.
2. Taking naps is not a sign of weakness; it’s a sign of a growing baby. You may not get as much housework/blog work/freelance work done, but if you are SO tired you are not being a good mom.
3. It won’t kill Libbie to watch TV while you lay on the couch. But saying “no” to Ernie and Elmo every once in awhile does her some good. Let her play with her babies and read books instead.
4. It takes energy to gain energy. Yes, I know you feel like crud. But getting up and picking up a few things WILL give you motivation to do more. I promise!
5. Keep up with the dishes. Cause when they pile up, they smell. Baby Boy does not like bad smells. Also, the ants like dirty dishes.
6. Find some way to get rid of the ants.
7. Remember that holding a sweet little baby in your arms is worth the fatigue, aversions, sweating, and stretching of your body. Remember this?
Added to 7 Quick Takes Friday at Conversion Diary.