This post may contain affiliate links. Please see my Disclosure statement for more details.
In lieu of my normal Saturday linky love, or anything else until Monday, here are some fun Thanksgiving links for you!
Here’s a post from last year on our Thanksgiving traditions.
Fun Thanksgiving crafts from Impress Your Kids
I love this toile Thanksgiving table runner Tiffany from The Nesting Project created!
Why It Is Good to Give Thanks at Bible Study Tools
Black Friday Tips from Simply Staci – all true! I will miss shopping this year, but it’s NOT happening in my beached-whale-pregnant state.
Recipes from my family and others:
- Pumpkin risotto? Sign me up! (Who are we kidding? Right now I would eat just about anything. And lots of it.)
- Butter Pecan Pumpkin Pie from Taste of Home – this frozen pie is SO yummy!
- Cranberry, Cherry, and Walnut Chutney
- Oyster Dressing
- Cherry Cheesecake Pie
- Scalloped Corn
- Loaded Potato Potluck Favorite
- Cranberry Punch
- Deviled Egg Dip
- Uncle Richard’s Sweet Potato Pie
- Skillet Carrots with Onion and Thyme
I could potentially list recipes forever, but I am already so hungry I am gnawing off my arm. (It’s been three hours since dinner!) So instead, I will bid you adieu and the happiest of Thanksgivings.