This post may contain affiliate links. Please see my Disclosure statement for more details.
I am officially too lazy to go pull my own button from a back post. Oh my.
The best baby update I have is I feel like I’ve been in on-and-off labor for about four days. It’s very strange. I never had a contraction with Libbie until I was actually “in labor.” But I am also dilated already (2.5 cm on Thurs. morning) which I never was with her beforehand. I’m thinking every early contraction is less work for my body when the “real” labor comes!
Congratulations to my darling friend Kacie at Sense to Save who had a baby girl, Vivienne, yesterday! She’s been a great support to me during this pregnancy and I am so proud of her for having a second natural labor the way she wanted it.
So anyway, here are some posts I Stumbled this week (and apparently the theme this week is, I wish I had enough energy/stamina to cook!!):
- Peppermint Cheesecake Cookies at Cooking During Stolen Moments
- Peanut Butter Hot Cocoa Oatmeal Cookies at Budget Saving Mom
- Rice Krispies Raspberry White Chocolate Trifle at Once a Month Mom
- Rice Krispies Christmas Cake at 4Tunate
- Chocolate Gingerbread at Good Life Eats
OK … perhaps a few non-food links:
- Interview with Ina May Gaskin on breastfeeding and birth I found interesting
- How to Make Burlap Wine Bags for gifting at The Nesting Project
- Free Apron Patterns at Skip to My Lou – for those of you who have some capability with sewing!
Added to Saturday Stumbles at It’s Come 2 This