This post may contain affiliate links. Please see my Disclosure statement for more details.
Here are some reads I really liked from this past week:
- Start Cloth Diapering from Home for $20 – What a great idea! All I would need is a Snappi. May do this for David while we wait for Libbie to potty train (working on it!).
- Raspberry Kiwi Smoothie Recipe – YUM! I’ve been dreaming about this all week while avoiding going to the grocery. Maybe it will be breakfast this week!
- Quotables from Mylestones – Cute!
- Why We Need to Listen to the Inner Voices of Creativity – If you’ve been online this week, you’ve probably read about her book being released. This is the kind of thing that makes me want to read the book!
- Do You Have a Dream for Your Children? – a push to dream big.
Added to Saturday Stumbles at Simply Staci.