This post may contain affiliate links. Please see my Disclosure statement for more details.
Honestly, I’ve had very little time for blog reading this week! Most of what I read was following links from Twitter or Facebook. Here are a few things I think are worth reading.
- No Poor Talk at (in)courage – something I need to keep in mind. [thanks Jill for the hat tip; I hadn’t gotten to (in)courage in my Google Reader this week!]
- Can Kids Be Saved? at Impress Your Kids
- Improve Your Diet Without Dieting at Food Your Way
- Tips for Maintaining a Simple Peaceful Home at Passionate Homemaking
- Cajun Chicken Noodle Soup at Cooking During Stolen Moments
Added to Saturday Stumbles at Simply Staci.