This post may contain affiliate links. Please see my Disclosure statement for more details.
Here are some fun reads I found this week:
- Rose Cake Tutorial at I Am Baker
- Red Velvet Pancakes at How Sweet It Is – oh holy cow! I want some.
- Dragon Slippers Tutorial – how precious are these?
- I love this Daily Routine Organizer from Simple Organized Living. I used it several times this week. (Free! Printable!)
- Tiramisu Ice Cream Sundae at The Family Kitchen – the fact that I can’t have ice cream right now makes it even more desirable than usual!
- Chicken Spinach Quiche at Finding Joy in My Kitchen – a perfect low-stress dinner, breakfast, brunch, lunch …
Hm, lots of recipes this week! Honestly I haven’t been in the mindset to read a lot of “deeper” things lately. So enjoy all the lovely food photography and Bon Appetit!
Added to Saturday Stumbles at Simply Staci.