This post may contain affiliate links. Please see my Disclosure statement for more details.
It’s that time of the week again! I love sharing the great posts I’ve read each week. Here are this week’s gems:
- On Becoming a Writer by Sarah Markley at (in)courage – on writing your own story and why it’s not the best idea.
- Best Baby Tips at The Diaper Diaries – I am totally with Jill on her tips. My favorite tip is sleep begets sleep. IT IS SO TRUE. Try it!
- The Way a Mother Can Make Peace with Time at A Holy Experience – Ann manages to break me with every post. I guess that’s why her book is on the NYT Best Sellers List right now!
- How to Store and Organize Your Herbs and Spices at Simple Organized Living – very helpful tips. I still toot my husband’s horn when it comes to our awesome spice drawer.
- Olympic Cookies at Finding Joy in My Kitchen – If I have time tomorrow, I’m going to test out these whole-wheat chocolate chips cookies. If they are whole wheat I can eat more, right?
- It’s Not the Thought That Counts at The Finer Things in Life – I could not love Amy more.
- How to Cure Thrift Store Shopping, I Hate to Pass Up a Good Deal-itis Disease Syndrome at Nesting Place – In teenage girl terms, I give this big pink puffy hearts. And a unicorn.
- Frozen Cappuccino Cups at The Pioneer Woman Cooks – may be the first thing I make when this no-dairy situation is done. Swoon.
I probably have 15 more things I could link to–these are just from people whose blogs I subscribe to. Wow! I’ve been catching up on my blog reading this week, I guess.
What’s the best post you read this week?
Added to Saturday Stumbles at Simply Staci.