This post may contain affiliate links. Please see my Disclosure statement for more details.
Some wonderful posts I came across this week.
- Everything Under the Gaping-Mouthed Moon at Mylestones
- Do You Have a Remarkable Faith? at Giving Up on Perfect – Mary is starting this series for Lent, and she’s encouraging you to link up your own posts, too.
- How to Make Pot Roast in the Crockpot at Kalyn’s Kitchen – you had me at balsamic vinegar.
- Three Small Words at The Diaper Diaries – on parenting girls.
- Apologize to Your Children at Motherhood Your Way
- Try and Try Again at Alli-n-Son – Libbie is at an “I want to do it you DON’T do it” stage. Then she gets mad if she can’t do it. A little encouragement goes a long way and really helps her keep trying.
- Do you mommas (and grandmamas … and aunts …) belong to Zulily? It’s one of those deal sites where they have daily sales. This one is for kid’s clothes, accessories, etc, as well as some clothing and items for moms. They have the CUUUUTEST things and it totally sucks me in. Check out these adorable Dr. Seuss prints or this sweet Nicole Miller legging/tunic set.
I am WAY behind in my Google Reader, so if you have written a great post recently please leave a link in the comments!