This post may contain affiliate links. Please see my Disclosure statement for more details.
I am so behind in my Google Reader that I am considering just erasing everything and starting over. I’m spending more time playing with Libbie–which is a great thing!–and more time working on the blog and ParentLife, but unfortunately that means less time reading.
So don’t be afraid to link your great posts in the comments so I will make sure I read them!
Here are some posts I think you should read:
- When Days Are Numbered at Pensieve – wahhhhhhhhhhh.
- I Want to Want To at The Finer Things in Life – I think Amy and I live in the same mindset, only she has twice as many kids as me!
- 1-Minute Cran Apple Crisp at Finding Joy in My Kitchen – mmm.
- My Secret Method for Managing Online Logins at Inspired to Action – Kat is smart stuff!
- When You’re in Need of a Bit of Real Stress Relief at A Holy Experience
- On Their Level (Salvation for Kids Series) at Impress Your Kids
- Cherry Cake with Cherry Cream Cheese Frosting at Amanda’s Cookin’ – drool. Have I mentioned that I hate this no-dairy stuff?
Added to Saturday Stumbles at Simply Staci.