This post may contain affiliate links. Please see my Disclosure statement for more details.
The more blog posts I read … the more inadequate I feel, some days! There is so much helpful and thoughtful fodder out there. I am so glad to have the Internet as a resource. Aren’t you?
- 22 Ways to Save Money at A Good and Simple Life – mostly reminders, but a great variety of tips to keep in mind.
- Healthier Cheese Dip at Heavenly Homemakers – Finally! An alternate to the yummy but disgusting to think about Velveeta dip.
- The Case for Once a Month Cleaning at Simple Homeschool – Once a month cleaning, once a month cooking … I could learn to live this way.
- Anatomy of a Fake Quotation at The Atlantic – As someone whose job included the task of verifying quotes, I think this is fascinating. And, as my aunt told me, this is a GREAT example for English teachers everywhere.
- Dark Chocolate and Sea Salt Brownies at MomAdvice – I have been having fantasies about these all week. Must acquire unsweetened chocolate …
On a more serious note, my friend misKELLany, whom you may remember from her guest posts during my maternity leave, got some very VERY scary news today. Please send her some well wishes and lift her up in your prayers.
Added to Saturday Stumbles at Simply Staci.