This post may contain affiliate links. Please see my Disclosure statement for more details.
- Strawberries with Cannoli Cream Dip at The Well-Fed Newlyweds – looking for an excuse to make this SOON! Perhaps a good treat for family vacation coming up.
- “Use it up, wear it out, make it do, or do without” at A Good and Simple Life – Old and sage advice, and tips on how to do it. I am really going through a simplifying time right now. I read this post at The Nester, too, and now I just want to get everything out of my house and start over. My husband is not quite on that same page, though.
- Turkey Meatball Sandwiches at Heather Christo Cooks – I made these the other night. Definite YUM! I loved the meatballs and plan on using that recipe over and over again.
- T-shirt yarn coasters at Homework – These are adorable. What a great use of old t-shirts!
- Personalized Candle at I Can Teach My Child – Yes, Mother’s Day is past, but these are so cute and would be a great gift for any time of year, or just a fun craft.
- This One’s for the Moms Who Fake It Until They Make It at Mylestones – I think Jo lives inside my head.
What did you read or write that’s great this week?