This post may contain affiliate links. Please see my Disclosure statement for more details.
My baby is 5 months old today (Friday)! Can anyone tell me how that happened?
Now that you’ve said “Ahhhhh!” and your womb is crying … here are some links for you to visit.
- How to Substitute Eggs in Recipes at Once a Month Mom – Helpful hints, especially if you’re like me and sometimes get halfway through a recipe before you realize you’re out of something.
- Ten Tips for New Runners at Eclipsed – I haven’t really mentioned here that I’ve been doing a Christian Couch to 5K-type program called Run for God. Maybe because I don’t want to be held accountable. These tips are great and very encouraging to me!
- Training Minds Away from Twaddle at Raising Arrows
- How to Make Your Own Sourdough Starter at A Good and Simple Life – This seems a lot easier than some I have seen. Except finding a place in my house that’s above 80 degrees but below 85???
- Five Minutes on Seasons at OhAmanda – so true. I called a friend with older kids this week crying, just to hear that this season was not forever. (That would be the no-sleep season. I love little babies … I just miss sleeping.)
Did you read or write anything great this week?
Added to Saturday Stumbles at Simply Staci.