This post may contain affiliate links. Please see my Disclosure statement for more details.
Just a few quick links during this busy Saturday! Today I’ve run/walked 2.25 miles, made three grilled cheeses, gone to the teacher store with my sister, ran by the grocery, sat in abysmal traffic because of an accident … and I still have to make dip and go to a party tonight!
- If you somehow haven’t seen it or donated, please check out the PJs for Kelly post! $3 can make a difference!
- Cup-Painting Caterpillar at I Can Teach My Child – a fun toddler activity.
- Letting People Into Our Lives, Not Just Into Our Homes at A Slob Comes Clean
- Why Motherhood Shouldn’t Be Graded on a Curve at The Gypsy Mama
- Teaching Our Children the Art of Hospitality at Impress Your Kids
- Proofreading Your Way through Worship at Stuff Christians Like – Ahem. Not that I would EVER do that. (Read my comment if you want a laugh at my expense.)
- Creamy Chicken Marsala Pasta at Blogcritics – Doesn’t it look SO yummy?
Added to Saturday Stumbles at Simply Staci.