This post may contain affiliate links. Please see my Disclosure statement for more details.
Well. I have of course accumulated 3,000 links I’d love to share with you. I am not sure that would be appreciated, however, so here are some highlights from the last month:
- Summertime New Uses for Old Things from Real Simple
- Bloomin’ Onion Bread at The Girl Who Ate Everything
- Pineapple Upside-Down Cake Dip from Burgh Baby – mmmmm. I love dips.
- Frozen Mocha Pie at Handle the Heat – Want some NOW!
- 10 Ways to Combat Messiness When You Have Little-Bitties – I guest posted over at A Slob Comes Clean
- Love What You Love at 6512 & Growing
- Paint Chip Samples Crafts at Impress Your Kids
I think you better leave me a link to your best post of the last month, too … because I have over 400 posts in my Reader. Oops.
Added to Saturday Stumbles.