This post may contain affiliate links. Please see my Disclosure statement for more details.
|Favorite picture of this week! So precious!|
I hope you had a great holiday week! We spent this week with some of our best friends from college in for a visit and then in Potty Training Bootcamp. I am still confused about what day it is and what I’m supposed to be doing.
Here is some good stuff I ran across this week.
- Drive-in Movie Cars from Cardboard Boxes at Momma’s Kinda Crafty – so fun!
- Upside Down at A Deeper Story – I struggle. A lot. With feeling like I’m doing enough, being enough, for God’s kingdom. This article has stuck with me and my brain keeps returning to it.
- Sweet Tea Brined Chicken at Mouth from the South – Hold me. I need it!
- He Loves You at Bring the Rain – beauty from Angie. Joyous and sorrowful to see her heart here.
- Orange Creamsicle Cupcakes at The Nesting Project
- 5 Tips for Potty Training on the Go at 4Tunate – going to need this if I ever want to leave the house again!
Added to Saturday Stumbles at Simply Staci.
|Couldn’t leave out Little Miss.|