This post may contain affiliate links. Please see my Disclosure statement for more details.
I’m about to be buried under a giant freelance project, so we’ll make this quick! Here are links. They are good. Go visit them.
- How to Shoot Mouthwatering Food Photos at The Mya Chronicles – I’ve been trying to improve my food photography while sticking with my point-and-shoot. Good tips!
- Bacon Cheddar Scones at Annie’s Eats – I made these this week and they are HEAVENLY. I love the balance of bacon, cheese, green onion, and pepper.
- The Divine Picking of the Raspberries at Pensieve – On sisterly outings and love.
- Chicken Sausage Pasta Bake at Bite Me New England – Looks yum-o! I love chicken sausage.
- Cardboard Box Town at The Imagination Tree – so fun! Libbie would love this. David would love chewing on the box, the blocks, and his sister.
Y’all know I am not the least bit crafty, but I’d LOVE to do this in our guest-room closet for Libbie.