This post may contain affiliate links. Please see my Disclosure statement for more details.
I will be the first to admit this was not the week of reading blogs. (Not that many weeks are, recently.)
This was a week of two days in the car and three days packing boxes in a frenzy, all while trying to remember to pack things for a week away as well.
But here are a few things I came across you might like to read this week!
- 10 New Shows I’ll Be Watching This Fall at Mama Loves Her Shows
- How to Weed Out the Lie That You Are Not Beautiful at The Gypsy Mama
- Sweet Tea Tiramisu at Apple a Day
- Blogging a Series for Reader Engagement at The Diaper Diaries
- Honey Barbecue Meatloaf at Can You Stay for Dinner?
- Lemon Drizzle Traybake at The Pastry Chef’s Baking
Added to Saturday Stumbles at Simply Staci.