This post may contain affiliate links. Please see my Disclosure statement for more details.
Hey, guess what? When I’m at my parents’ house, I actually have some time to read stuff! I’ve enjoyed clicking links from Twitter and trying to make a date in my Reader this week. Here are some posts you might enjoy!
- Sacredness of Women/Pity of Men at Pensieve – Just gorgeous. Watching Robin have her baby leave the nest has made me cling a little tighter to my babies!
- A Confident Child: It Starts with Eye Contact at Musings of a Housewife
- Just Breathe at (in)courage – Hm, this is by Robin, too. Cause she’s awesome and full of wisdom.
- I love these painted headboards at Parents.com. I plan on fully perusing this article about shared kids’ rooms, because my two will be sharing a room in our new apartment. (Help??)
- Packing Affordable School Lunches at Life as MOM
- Sesame Crusted Chicken Fingers at Skinny Taste – Mmmm. We can always use another chicken finger recipe, because it’s something Libbie will eat.