This post may contain affiliate links. Please see my Disclosure statement for more details.
It’s Friday night … and the moon is bright … gonna have some fun, show you how it’s done, TGIF!
It’s been a long, crazy week, and we’re adjusting to life here on campus at Mr. V’s school. We still have a LOT of moving and unpacking to do. And when are we supposed to do it, with two little kids? Hrm.
So while I’m off digging through boxes and washing clothes (today was a much-needed Laundry Day!), here are some links for you to read.
|But first, here is my adorable baby. Now you can proceed.|
- The Lazy Mom’s Guide to Doing Laundry at I Can Teach My Child – I think Jenae is anything but lazy, but this is a great tip for socks. I lose at least five baby socks every time I do laundry.
- Toasted Marshmallow Milkshake at How Does She? – Um, yes. The only time I really like marshmallow is over a campfire with lots of brown. This looks awesome.
- Bargain Birthday Bashes at ParentLife Online – I’ve started thinking about birthdays as Libbie’s is less than 6 weeks away and David’s is in December. (WAHHHH!) I honestly have no idea what I am doing for either of them!
- Marriage Myths: I Never Really Loved Her at Seth Haines – Seth is one special guy who adores that wife of his.
- Giving Up on Perfect Spaghetti at Giving Up on Perfect – Great stuff from Mary about marriage and letting go of being right.
What did you read that was great this week? I love to read recommended posts. Leave a link in the comments. And if it’s something great YOU wrote, even better. 🙂
Added to Saturday Stumbles at Simply Staci.