This post may contain affiliate links. Please see my Disclosure statement for more details.
Recap of the week at VW: I’m a mess and I want to blame it on someone else; apparently a lot of other people thought Pumpkin Spice Latte cookies were a good idea, too, because the recipe has 69 Facebook likes; and … this.
I don’t know about you, but I am ready for Fall! Last Friday it was nippy and I wore a sweatshirt to the football game. This Friday I just walked the kids around campus on a few errands and am soaked with sweat. Hello? Fall? Where did you go?
Here are a few posts I loved that I read this week.
- Do We Have the Gospel Wrong? at Rachel Held Evans (hat tip to JessieLeigh)
- Homemade Beef Pepperoni at Tammy’s Recipes – The reviews (and Laura) all say it tastes like summer sausage, which I looooove. I want to try it!
- My Favorite Piece of Fitness Equipment at Inspired to Action
- Somebody’s Watching (Marriage Unwrapped Series) at The Diaper Diaries
- Handprint Calendars at Christmas Your Way – A great Christmas gifts for grandparents you can go ahead and start.
Added to Saturday Stumbles at Simply Staci.