This post may contain affiliate links. Please see my Disclosure statement for more details.
It’s been too long since I had a linky love post. So here are a zillion things I think you should read!
- 31 Days to Change the World: Know Your Passion at Chatting at the Sky – Love this series, love Emily, love her book.
- 31 Days to Parenting Teens and Tweens: Fences (Not Cages) at Pensieve – Totally applicable to parenting littles in some ways as well. Taking notes for the future from this great series.
- Never Ending Chores at Keeping Life Creative – a chore chart of picture magnets that works great for pre-readers.
- Vanilla Chai Tea Latte Cupcakes at Carissa’s Creativity Space – These sound divine!
- Creamsicle Cookies at The Girl Who Ate Everything – I made these this week and they were heavenly. I used white chocolate chips. Perfection!
- From Karma to Compassion at Shaun Groves – Just read it.
- Scripture Print at Impress Your Kids – Wonderful Scripture reminder about parenting – and a free printable to go with it!
Added to Saturday Stumbles at Simply Staci.