This post may contain affiliate links. Please see my Disclosure statement for more details.
I have posts in my head and even on paper to write … but it just hasn’t happened this week. Freelance projects and laundry beckon. But here are a few posts I had time to read and wanted to share!
- Why I Don’t Make Tortillas at Money Saving Mom – On the value of time! This is an old post, but I just read it this week.
- At Least I Didn’t Call Myself Mega Queso at BooMama – About Compassion, sponsorship, and trying to speak other languages. Love it.
- Cloud Dough Exploration at TinkerLab – We made some of this and Libbie is loving playing with it! It’s kind of like sand … but since I made mine with flour and olive oil, I’m not worried about David accidentally eating some if it falls on the floor. The mess is worth the fun!
- Cranberry and White Chocolate Streusel Bars at Delishhh – Mmmm. I LOVE cranberries. (As exhibited by my Pinterest board “I Have a Cranberry Problem.”) Can’t wait to try these.
- Thanksgiving Leaf Wreaths at Impress Your Kids – May be this weekend’s craft!
- And, a funny. Oh so true.
Added to Saturday Stumbles at Simply Staci.