This post may contain affiliate links. Please see my Disclosure statement for more details.
Another week, another fun set of links! Are you getting into the Christmas spirit? I have a whole pantry full of ingredients to make Christmas goodies, a whole lot of presents to wrap, and I haven’t watched White Christmas or It’s a Wonderful Life yet, which is obviously a problem. Lots to do in the coming week and a half, before we leave town!
Links to read:
- Vanilla and Brown Sugar Coffee Cake from ChefDruck Musings – Vanessa is French, so I trust her when it comes to pastry. This looks delicious.
- An Open Letter to Suze Orman from Smockity Frocks – Yeah, I’m kind of over open letters, but this one is worth reading.
- Paper Plate Pop-Up Snowman from Craft Linky – looks simple and fun to make.
- 8 Tips for Decorating the Christmas Tree with Little Ones from 4tunate gave me the courage to put up my tree this week. No casualties yet, although a popsicle-stick ornament from 1988 does appear to have been taken apart and chewed on. Oops.
- Printable “Names of Jesus” Ornaments from Bible Story Printables – Libbie was happy to decorate these last Saturday morning while I slurped my coffee down. Anything to buy me ten minutes … right? Plus they coincided perfectly with day 1 of Truth in the Tinsel.
So tell me the truth: White Christmas or Holiday Inn? (Or perhaps you have zero idea what I’m talking about, in which case … we might not be able to be friends.)
Added to Saturday Stumbles at Simply Staci.