This post may contain affiliate links. Please see my Disclosure statement for more details.
It’s still January, right? So it’s completely valid for me to share my Top Ten Most-Visited Recipes of 2011. Need something for dinner tonight? Look no further!
1. Five Minute Spinach Salad with Cherry Vinaigrette (OK, the vinaigrette doesn’t have vinegar, so let’s just call it a “juicy salad dressing.” – Super customizable, tasty, easy. A trifecta of yummyness!
2. Chocolate Coconut Oat Bars – A great recipe for cooking with kids, this was my first month in the Secret Recipe Club. And it just might give you a hint of what’s coming for my February Secret Recipe Club post …
3. Mexican Corn Dip / Oreo Truffles – The fact that I don’t have any pictures of these hasn’t stopped the traffic to these delicious recipes. They’re both on the same post, “Party Food.” Just a few ingredients and you’ll be the talk of the party with my “Magically Delicious Corn Dip.”
4. Summer Bow-Tie Pasta – Mozzarella, cherry tomatoes, and basil are summer staples. This warm pasta salad is enough for a main dish and bring your normal caprese salad to a new level with homemade balsamic vinaigrette.
6. Pumpkin Spice Latte Cookies – Totally worth upsetting my husband over changing his mama’s pumpkin cookie recipe. These tasty treats are an incredible combination of coffee and pumpkin and reminiscent of the Starbucks fall drink.
7. Scalloped Corn – One of my family’s holiday go-to recipes.
8. Chocolate Avocado Cake with Blackberry Cream Cheese Frosting – Divinely moist without the addition of eggs or milk, this chocolate cake is perfect for allergy-sufferers. I’m sorry the frosting isn’t vegan … but it is amazing, too.
9. Broccoli and Cheese Soup – This Cooking Light favorite is one of my oldest recipes and still just as good.
10. Tilapia with Honey-Tangerine Sauce – Beautiful and tasty. Pretty enough for a dinner party and fast enough for a worknight meal.
Risking a little bit of egotism … do you have a favorite recipe from my site? (OK, or any blog?)