This post may contain affiliate links. Please see my Disclosure statement for more details.
I think recipe week is over and things will be progressing more normally here for the time-being. Next weekend I am going to the Blissdom Conference, though, so who knows what crazy ideas I’ll be coming home with! Two years ago when I attended, I totally wanted to start a grammar blog. Then I got pregnant. So it turned into the Before You Hit Publish series. Which, someday, I will get the motivation to continue.
So here’s my weekly dose of stuff you should click over to read:
- When Intimacy Is a Bad Idea at For Better and Worse
- Magnificent Purity: The Fine China Plate at Impress Your Kids – We got one of the other Mrs. Rosey Posey books at Amanda’s recommendation, and Libbie loves it! We’ll have to grab this one up too.
- Chocolate Peppermint Patty Cookies at Parenting Miracles – I made these for the dorm boys this week. Even though mine turned out flat (my butter needed to be colder and the dough needed a little more flour), the boys went nuts over them. And I wasn’t sure they were going to get any before I ate half the batter. So good.
- Creating Routine and Establishing Rhythms at Simple Kids
- Real Married with Kids Romance at The Happiest Mom
Read or written anything great this week? I’d love to read it. Leave me a link!
Added to Saturday Stumbles at Simply Staci.