This post may contain affiliate links. Please see my Disclosure statement for more details.
- I love the idea of having a Passover Seder as Christians – making that connection between Jewish roots and Christianity. Ann at A Holy Experience outlined one for us, and we had a post about it over at ParentLife earlier this month, too.
- How to Be a Better Storyteller at Chatting at the Sky
- Why the Hunger Games is the Future of Writing at Jeff Goins, Writer – Basically he is brilliant.
- Parenting Failures Make My Life Easier at Confessions of a Semi-Domesticated Mama – Warning: PG-13 language. But fairly hilarious. I am totally stealing #9.
- YUM of the week: Mini Sweet Potato Muffins at Weelicious. I used all whole-wheat flour in this batter. My kids have gobbled them up. Love getting some fat into David and some veg into Libbie in an easy way.
Did you read or write anything great this week? Leave a link in the comments!
Added to Saturday Stumbles at Simply Staci.