This post may contain affiliate links. Please see my Disclosure statement for more details.
It’s that time of the week again! It’s been kind of a wild week so most of my blog reading has been here and there, clicking on others’ links. I’ve been making a (small) effort to stay off the computer more, so I guess that is part of it, too.
So, anyway, here is what I DID come across this week that I thought you should read. Don’t forget to link up your own “linky love”-type posts at the bottom!
- If you missed it on Facebook or Twitter, I had a guest post yesterday at Stuff Parents Need on bringing meals to new moms.
- Two Days vs. Two Weeks at A Slob Comes Clean – I don’t think many people realize how hard it is to reform a slob-by-nature. I love Nony, and this inspired me to tackle one of our flat-surface-where-we-dump-everything-spaces this afternoon.
- Cocoon at MYLESTONES – Jo and I are/were in very similar displaced, bad housing situations and discovered one another. Every post she writes speaks to my heart.
- What’s Your Plan for Tomorrow? at Nesting Place – The Nester is in Tanzania with Compassion, and this post struck me as I thought about our Compassion child, Jerome. His name is on a folder in one of those offices. He’s being taught life skills that will change his family, his future, and his eternity! HOW AWESOME IS THAT?
- YUM of the week: Lazy Sunday Casserole at Kayotic Kitchen. I NEED SOME.
So, what did you read that was great this week? Link up here. You can grab the code for the button in the sidebar, if you want. Please link back to Vanderbilt Wife and add the PERMALINK to your post, not your home page.