This post may contain affiliate links. Please see my Disclosure statement for more details.
Well, here I am on the last night of my 20s. Listening to my daughter sing “Jingle Bells” at the end of May, having a rough parenting day, having a baby with an ear infection, wearing a t-shirt and jeans. This is my life. And I embrace it!
Here are the best things I read this week. Don’t forget to link your own linky love posts up this week!
- 5 Ways to Breathe in a Breathless World at Chatting at the Sky
- Top Five Ways to Psyche Yourself Up to Clean House at Aunt Peaches – As a messy person, I TOTALLY love this post.
- Creating a Healthy Family Culture at Impress Your Kids
- 10 Habits for a Well-Run Home at The Stressed Mom
- YUM of the week: Blueberry Lemon Oatmeal Bars from The Noble Pig
So, what did you read that was great this week? Link up here. You can grab the code for the button in the sidebar, if you want. Please link back to Vanderbilt Wife and add the PERMALINK to your post, not your home page.