This post may contain affiliate links. Please see my Disclosure statement for more details.
So, it’s been THAT kind of week. I forgot it was Wednesday and that I should go to choir practice until my husband reminded me 15 minutes beforehand. (We live 20 minutes from church and the kids were wearing PJs.) Today I forgot to go to the chiropractor. It must be summer. I have no reference for days!
I’m actually caught up on my Google Reader, so I have a bunch of great posts to share with you this week. Read on and have a delightful weekend.
- The Relaxing Summer Bucket List at Family Your Way
- When It’s Not Easy at Allume
- Who Do You Think You Aren’t at Jamie the Very Worst Missionary
- Window Washer Word Wall at No Time for Flashcards – I think this could be easily adapted for letter learning as well!
- YUM of the week: It’s a tie. I want to drink Dairy Free Thai Iced Tea (LOVE!) and eat Brie and Brisket Tacos with Mango BBQ Sauce.
So, what did you read that was great this week? Link up here. You can grab the code for the button in the sidebar, if you want. Please link back to Vanderbilt Wife and add the PERMALINK to your post, not your home page.