This post may contain affiliate links. Please see my Disclosure statement for more details.
Good Saturday morning! I can’t believe it’s only been a week since I was in the wedding … it seems like the last week has been a whirlwind.
I don’t feel like I’ve been able to do much blog reading this week, but here are some great posts I came across.
- In the Basement at Jen Hatmaker – I’ve been tempted to hide from Facebook until the whole Chick-Fil-A thing blows over … but Jen makes good sense. I like her a lot.
- To My Friends Who Have Lost Their Smiles at Giving Up on Perfect
- Make Your Own I-SPY Book at Imagination Soup
- Days Like This at The High Calling (by Jeff Goins)
- YUM of the week: Zucchini Bundt Cake with Orange Glaze at Martha Stewart
So, what did you read that was great this week? Link up here. You can grab the code for the button in the sidebar, if you want. Please link back to Vanderbilt Wife and add the PERMALINK to your post, not your home page.