This post may contain affiliate links. Please see my Disclosure statement for more details.
How are you all on this lovely Saturday morning? I’m trying to make up for doing nothing but laying around, sleeping, and trying not to throw up for the last three weeks this morning …. laundry and bathroom-cleaning frenzy! As fun as that sounds, I thought I’d take a break to get Linky Love up.
Here are some of the best things I read this week.
- ‘Beam Us Up, Mr. Scott!’ Why Misquotations Catch On at The Atlantic – Do you have any idea how difficult it is to verify quotes? That was part of my job as a copy editor. And oh, some of those lasting misquotations and quotes attributed to the wrong person … while, no one likes to be called out on those!
- Once a Month Mom’s Calling to Single Parents
- The Summer We Didn’t Take Swim Lessons at Sarah Markley
- A Colorful Snack at Not Just Cute – Painting with colored cream cheese and pretzel sticks
- YUM of the week: German Chocolate Chip Cookies at Baking and Boys
So, what did you read that was great this week? Link up here. You can grab the code for the button in the sidebar, if you want. Please link back to Vanderbilt Wife and add the PERMALINK to your post, not your home page.