This post may contain affiliate links. Please see my Disclosure statement for more details.
Sorry we’re a little belated today! I have two semi-sick kids, who both stayed up WAY past their bedtimes last night watching our first home football game.
So I’m still trying to wake up at almost 11 a.m. … although given my current state, that’s not unusual. I am constantly exhausted!
Here are some fun and useful things for you to read this week.
- Why People Think Christians Are Fake at Stuff Christians Like
- 10 Things Every Teacher Wants You to Know But Won’t Tell You at I Can Teach My Child
- Baking Bread with Children at Simple Kids
- Why Every Mother Needs to Learn to Say “I’m Sorry” at Lisa-Jo Baker
- YUM of the Week: Birthday Lemon Bars at The Messy Baker
So, what did you read that was great this week? Link up here. You can grab the code for the button in the sidebar, if you want. Please link back to Vanderbilt Wife and add the PERMALINK to your post, not your home page.