This post may contain affiliate links. Please see my Disclosure statement for more details.
Happy Friday night, all. I was just watching a frozen turkey being thawed in a dryer, which is why I love New Girl. I hope y’all have fun weekend plans. Can you believe it’s August? It seems like the summers fly by when your husband is a teacher. I love having him home … and not just because I have a little extra freedom.
Here are some fun things for you to read while lounging around this weekend.
- Being the Church or Just Playing Church at To Overflowing
- The Anatomy of a Fight at Whimsy Smitten
- Easy Embellished Drapes (No-Sew!) at Nesting Place
- My Sister and the Traveling Red Dress at Pensieve – Oh-so-brave Miss Robin!
- YUM of the Week: Slow-Cooker Caesar Chicken Sandwiches at Juanita’s Cocina
So, what did you read that was great this week? Link up here. You can grab the code for the button in the sidebar, if you want. Please link back to Vanderbilt Wife and add the PERMALINK to your post, not your home page.