This post may contain affiliate links. Please see my Disclosure statement for more details.
I’m headed out for a short women’s retreat tonight so I wanted to go ahead and get Linky Love up and running. Enjoy, and have a wonderful weekend.
- God, You’re Embarrassing Me! at The Church of No People
- When the Inspirer Gets Tired at Lisa Whittle
- Balanced School Lunches for Picky Eaters at Simple Bites
- Why Being the Heroine is Not Always a Good Thing at Chatting at the Sky
- YUM of the week: I made these Crunchy Homemade Granola Bars from Lynn’s Cooking Adventures this week. They are awesome and it only took a few minutes to throw them together and bake them.
I put down my Kindle this week and picked up an actual copy of The Girl Who Played with Fire. I read the first book almost a year ago and for some reason just got around to #2. It’s a little heavy on the casual sex and hello, I just finally got to the plot on page 250, but I think I’ll finish it.
So, what did you read that was great this week? Link up here. You can grab the code for the button in the sidebar, if you want. Please link back to Vanderbilt Wife and add the PERMALINK to your post, not your home page.