This post may contain affiliate links. Please see my Disclosure statement for more details.
I think you can pretty much gauge my “morning” sickness by how much I post here during the week! I’ve been having some good days and then some VERY green days. I’m 11 weeks now and really looking forward to the sickness dissipating completely!
In other news, it’s September! I am so ready for fall. I do worry about the fall rushing by with the birthdays, holidays, and travel! But I’m pregnant, so any month rushing by is just wishful thinking. Ha.
Here are some things for you to read this lovely Saturday morning.
- Dancing in the Grey at Parenting Miracles
- A Birthday Letter at Lisa-Jo Baker – This made me cry. But really, most things do nowadays. But I think you might, too.
- Amazon Customers Go Rogue, Hilariously Review Bic’s Idiotic Pen for Women at Jezebel
- Felt Dolls with Carrying Case at Charlaanne
- YUM of the week: Pumpkin Pie Bars at Annie’s Eats
And if you’re interested, here’s what I’m reading right now.
- I finished Heiress and Baroness by Susan May Warren in about three days. They are fantastic, historical fiction. I think they fall under Christian fiction, but I would say it’s very realistic and doesn’t take over the story or seem artificial.
- I read the whole second Katie Parker book by Jenny B. Jones in one day. They are massively addictive.
- Right now I’m reading Mr. Churchill’s Secretary by Susan Elia Macneal. It’s historical fiction about the beginnings of WWII in Great Britain, mixed with the IRA/England hoopla that was going on as well. Very interesting, there’s definitely mystery mixed in and I’m looking forward to finishing it. Candid Diversions, this one makes me think of you!
So, what did you read that was great this week? Link up here. You can grab the code for the button in the sidebar, if you want. Please link back to Vanderbilt Wife and add the PERMALINK to your post, not your home page.