This post may contain affiliate links. Please see my Disclosure statement for more details.
Hi, friends. I’m happy to report that I am feeling much more healthy than last week! My girl, however, is running a good fever and thinks I am trying to feed her arsenic instead of Tylenol. Oh, she gives her daddy a run for his money in the race for Most Stubborn Person in the World.
So this weekend is looking perhaps a little more quiet than anticipated, and that’s OK. I’ll have time to clean. (Ahem. Haha.)
Here is some stuff I read this week you might like.
- Won’t You Be My Neighbor at The Diaper Diaries
- Daughter, you can take this one to the bank at Lisa-Jo Baker
- Postpartum Recovery: Feel Better Faster at Amy’s Finer Things
- What If No One Likes What You Create? at Aaron McHugh
- YUM of the week: Coconut Spice Cheesecake Bars at Love Veggies and Yoga
(I think I should make YUM of the week some great big award, don’t you? Shouldn’t these people be SO HONORED that I think their recipes looks amazing?)
So, what did you read that was great this week? Link up here. You can grab the code for the button in the sidebar, if you want. Please link back to Vanderbilt Wife and add the PERMALINK to your post, not your home page.