This post may contain affiliate links. Please see my Disclosure statement for more details.
I guess it’s that time of the week again, huh? I know I missed last week. The end of last week is a complete blur, as I was in PARTY MANIA prepping for my Libbie’s 4th birthday party. I’ll post about it soon, because it was a blast! But it occupied last Saturday morning, and then this pregnant mama took a LONG nap afterward.
Can you believe Thanksgiving is less than three weeks away? I don’t think I realized this until yesterday. It’s bananas! I started writing Christmas cards today in an attempt to do something ahead for Christmas. I’ve bought a few presents, too. Given my current state of COMPLETELY EXHAUSTED 99% OF THE TIME, I think doing as much as I can now is probably the best plan.
Here’s some stuff I read this week that you might like.
- The Anti-Christ is Under Your Bed at Mommie Daze
- HUGE Giveaway at ParentLife Online – I wish I could win this! We’re giving away a TON of books and Bibles, plus tickets to next year’s dotMOM event! So go enter!
- What Women Need to Say to Each Other … at A Holy Experience
- 5 Ways to Catch Your Breath Right Now at Mama Hall
- Election Thoughts at The Diaper Diaries
So, what did you read that was great this week? Link up here. You can grab the code for the button in the sidebar, if you want. Please link back to Vanderbilt Wife and add the PERMALINK to your post, not your home page.