This post may contain affiliate links. Please see my Disclosure statement for more details.
Welcome back to the links, y’all! Did you have a good Thanksgiving? While it felt like a LONG time in the car with the kids, we enjoyed our first roadtrip in the new-to-us mini-van and seeing relatives in Ohio.
I can’t believe December starts tomorrow! I feel really unprepared to do Truth in the Tinsel this year. I may have to fudge along the first three days until I can shop for craft supplies without the kids on Tuesday! Are you doing it or another Advent activity?
(And since when I asked Libbie what Christmas was really about tonight and she said “presents,” I think we better get on with the Advent! Yikes.)
Here are some fun, important, or yummy things I’ve read the past few weeks.
- Mary, Did You Know? (Bethlehem Didn’t Have a Hobby Lobby) at Goodbye, House. Hello Home.
- Your House Is Only as Small as Your Hospitality at Lisa-Jo Baker – Even though I am an awful housekeeper in a small apartment, I still love to entertain! And I try to get over myself enough to do so.
- Why I Need the Neediness of My Kids at Inspired to Action
- Just Because We Can Doesn’t Mean We Should at I Can Teach My Child – A healthy Christmas reminder.
- Holiday-Themed Family Movie Night at Simple Kids – While no one in my house has seen The Polar Express (my husband is scared of its kind of animation), I think Christmasy movie nights sound extra fun!
- YUM of the Week: White Chocolate Cranberry Cookies at Roxana’s Home Baking
So, what did you read that was great this week? Link up here. You can grab the code for the button in the sidebar, if you want. Please link back to Vanderbilt Wife and add the PERMALINK to your post, not your home page.