This post may contain affiliate links. Please see my Disclosure statement for more details.
“I feel it in my fingers. I feel it in my toes …”
If you know what movie we’re watching, you get 10 points!
I feel like I’m slowly emerging from the deep sadness that I’m sure hit you as well last Friday. Not that it’s the kind of thing one can forget about, but you have to choose to go on and be a semi-normal parent and wife and person.
So this week we’ve birthday and Christmas-shopped, watched movies, gone to dance class, had a birthday party … lived half-normal.
Here are some of the highlights of what I’ve read the last few weeks. I hope you’ll always click on the ParentLife Online link in the linky, too. I compile those links as well and a lot of the faith-based things I love end up there.
- A Son’s Poignant Memoirs at BookPage – About Richard Russo’s memoir, Elsewhere.
- Why Everyone (Except Me) Should Have at Least 4 Kids at My Life and Kids
- In Search of the Light at Big Mama
- Sometimes It Takes Me Awhile at BooMama
- YUM of the week: Cranberry Cocoa Cream Tart at Familystyle Food – Have I mentioned my obsession with cranberries? Like a time or twenty?
So, what did you read that was great this week? Link up here. You can grab the code for the button in the sidebar, if you want. Please link back to Vanderbilt Wife and add the PERMALINK to your post, not your home page.