This post may contain affiliate links. Please see my Disclosure statement for more details.
How did it get to be 10 am already? I guess it’s been a busy morning of taking care of little ones and finishing up all the Christmas cards I’m planning to mail. Happy to have them stamped and ready. All that’s left is church. (All. Ha.) (Oh, and also I got sucked into Gymboree shopping this morning …)
How’s your December going? My kids are CRAZY about opening the books, although usually only Libbie listens to them. David’s too antsy at bedtime, apparently. Oh well!
I don’t feel the need to cram too much into December, but I would like to make Christmas cookies and go see some lights. Is it hard to find lights where you are? I don’t think people decorate like they used to. And I miss the Richmond Tacky Lights Tour.
Anyway, here’s some stuff I read this week!
- Big Bed. at Honest Toddler (hat tip to new linky friend Nearly Missed It)
- Why “mom” is the most significant job title you will ever have at Lisa-Jo Baker – Yes, I think I link to her every week. You should just subscribe.
- Mike the Headless Chicken at Cult of Weird – A random StumbleUpon find, I thought this was kind of fascinating.
- 15 Unusual Words That Make Writers Swoon at Ragan
- 10 Toys They’ll Still Love the Day After Christmas at 4Tunate
- YUM of the week: Pumpkin Snickerdoodles at (A Word I Don’t Want You to Find on My Blog) Kitchen
So, what did you read that was great this week? Link up here. You can grab the code for the button in the sidebar, if you want. Please link back to Vanderbilt Wife and add the PERMALINK to your post, not your home page.