This post may contain affiliate links. Please see my Disclosure statement for more details.
Good Saturday morning, friends! How’s it going in your neck of the woods? It’s unseasonably warm and rainy here, and I’m thankful the birthday party I’m taking Libbie to this morning is just in the next building over on campus.
Here are some good things to read while you slurp your coffee.
- 9 Ways to Upcycle a Clementine Box at The Vintage Mom
- Why I Don’t Care Who Sells My Stuff at A Slob Comes Clean
- Non-Mother Motherhood at Elizabeth Hunnicutt
- Laws Concerning Food and Drink; Household Principles; Lamentations of the Father at KellyMom via Atlantic Monthly – This is the funniest thing I’ve read in a LOOOONG time. It’s really old, so you might have read it before, but I hadn’t.
- YUM of the Week: Citrus-Glazed Walnuts at Out of the Box Food
So, what did you read that was great this week? Link up here. You can grab the code for the button in the sidebar, if you want. Please link back to Vanderbilt Wife and add the PERMALINK to your post, not your home page.